Friday, September 30, 2011

Picking the Perfect Tattoo For You

When I got my first tattoo, everyone was shocked that I did not get a Mickey Mouse tattoo. I love and collect Mickey Mouse, but its not something that I wanted tattooed on me for the rest of my life. I went back to the tattoo parlor three or four times and looked online a lot before I finally decided on a butterfly. I got a lot of help from going online looking at designs.

chopper bike

There are a lot of design databases where you can search through thousands of designs to find the perfect one for you. Searching the databases gives you an idea of what you want. If you are like me and want a butterfly, your don't have to choose between the two designs your local parlor has, you can pick from tons of designs online. Parlors in your local neighborhood are limited to the amount of designs they can hang on their walls, the Internet has unlimited space for thousands of designs. Take the time and get EXACTLY what you want - its permanent. Then once you find what you want, you then print it out and take it to your local parlor. Tattoo artists can copy the design for you and give you the tattoo that you want.

CHOPPER

Plus if you are an artist yourself, you might want to think about joining up with these websites and being put into their databases. If you give you a lot of exposure and its an opportunity to show off your artist skills when you showcase your original designs on your website. What a feeling that must be to be able to put an original piece of your own art work on another person.

Picking the Perfect Tattoo For You

CHOPPER

0 comments:

Post a Comment