Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Chopper Tattoos

With so many tattoos, how do you know which one to choose? There is an infinite amount of choices that you can go with. How do you find the right one that says exactly what you want it to say? You could just go check out people on the street; you may get a few strange looks though. This is where Chopper Tattoos comes in very handy. You can sit on your couch and browse new ideas.

chopper

What I like to do when I am browsing for a new tattoo is check out what Chopper Tattoos has to say. It is amazing the amount of designs they have. Every time I check it, they have added even more designs. Of course you could always resort to a good ole Google Images search, but the search system at Chopper Tattoos is absolutely amazing. Whatever idea I happen to be thinking about, you can filter for that category: Say I want to look at a Tribal Tattoo; just click the option, set what size I want to search and whether I want color or black and white, hit "Find Tattoos" and you are on your way to finding the perfect one.

CHOPPER

How many tattoos does Chopper Tattoos have to choose from?

Well, honestly I have no idea. My closest guess is just to say thousands upon thousands. I do know for a fact that they are the largest library of tattoo designs on the entire internet though. They are adding more every single day too, so I don't see anyone catching them anytime soon.

Are they good, unique designs, or just junk?

They do not allow crappy tattoos in their database. Some may say there is no such thing as a bad tattoo since it is art; but let's face it, some tattoos just are not good. Chopper Tattoo actually features tons of award winning tattoos in categories ranging from Dragon Tattoo, to Butterfly Tattoos, to Lower Back Tattoos, and even Cross Tattoos.

What do I do once I found the tattoo design I want?

At Chopper Tattoo, you get to print out the design you want. This assures that there are no mistakes in your translation and you can get the exact tattoo that you like the most. They even have a tattoo parlor locator. How much easier can they make this? They help you decide what to get and even show you where to get it.

Next time you have a tattoo party, be sure to have all your friends pick their favorite designs over at Chopper Tattoos. You will thank me when everyone is checking out your killer new tattoo and asking you where you got it at!

Chopper Tattoos

CHOPPER

0 comments:

Post a Comment